GNJMA is hosting BISC East virtually on November 15, 2023 and you are invited!
The Bus Industry Safety Council (BISC) is comprised of security, mechanical, safety, operational and maintenance leaders from across the North American motorcoach industry. The group meets regularly to discuss issues and innovations in areas of safety, regulatory compliance, mechanics, technology and security. Their mission is to continually raise the level of safety through the collaborative efforts of transportation safety professionals in a workshop and educational environment.
Date/Time: November 15th; 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM EST
Location: Online! Cost: $0.00
- 10:00 AM Orientation & Description of the BISC Mentor Program
- 10:15 AM Safety Director 101 – Safety Management Cycle
- Mike McDonal, Saucon Technologies
- 11:00 AM Q&A
- 11:10 AM Driver Dispatching & Scheduling
- Jeff Shanker, Black Tie Transportation
- 11:50 AM Q&A
- 12:00 PM Lunch on your own
- 1:00 PM In Case of Emergency
- Bob Crescenzo, Lancer Insurance
- 1:45 PM Q&A
- 1:55 PM The Building Blocks of Safety Culture, How Do I Stack Them?
- 2:40 PM Q&A
- 2:50 PM Wrap-up