View and register for upcoming events!
The Greater New Jersey Motorcoach Association holds several annual events throughout the year. These events are meant to not only promote the motorcoach industry, but also to bring the representative groups within the industry together to facilitate improved business practices and interactions. Our annual events include:
- Group Leader Marketplace – The Group Leader’s Marketplace is for our Destination & Tourism partners. Our Members bring buses full of group leaders annually so they can peruse the exhibit hall and learn about all the fun places they can book tours to. Open to all attractions/destinations, this is one of the largest and most successful Marketplaces in the region. Members who participate gain revenue opportunities for booking tour groups.
- Mini-Marketplace – The Mini-Marketplace is for our Allied Members and Sponsor Partners who provide products and/or services the Motorcoach and Bus industry owners and operators. We set up tables at our Annual Member Meeting & Luncheon. Our Members will seek out and visit you to either say hello to you as old friends, get introduced to you if unfamiliar and of course, learn about your products and services.
- Luncheon Membership Meetings – These are a great opportunity to learn, share and network with the top bus owners/tour operators and vendors in the Greater New Jersey area, as well as hear speakers talk about important industry issues.
- Safety Training/Driver Appreciation Day – learn about important safety topics and celebrate our region’s best drivers Educational Seminars – hear from important speakers on relative issues as topics arise.
- Business Focused Educational Webinars - Webinars presented from Subject Matter Experts on a variety of business topics.
- Golf Outings, Meet & Mingles, and more! – We love getting together and having good times, become a member today to join in on the fun!
- Annual Motorcoach Professional Awards - honors employees that demonstrate excellence and professionalism in the industry.
- Scholarship Award Luncheon – two awards are distributed; one to full-time employees or the dependent children of full-time employees of Operator Member companies and one to full-time employees or the dependent children of full-time employees of Allied Members companies.