This session has been streamlined to help you refresh operators with certain FMCSA rules, regulations and procedures in a Post-COVID recovery period.
We are pleased to invite you to join us and the FMCSA NJ Division for a virtual 18 CARAT training workshop. CARAT stands for Compliance Assistance and Regulatory Accountability Training.
This session has been streamlined to help refresh operators with certain FMCSA rules, regulations, and procedures in a Post-COVID recovery period.
- Opening Training / Welcome
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Update
- Compliance Investigations & Safety Regulations
- Preparedness for in a Post-COVID Passenger Transportation World
- Overview of FMCSA Registration Process (MCS-150 registrations, Biennial updates, Authority, and Insurance; for Motorcoach Carrier Operations)
- Registration, Marking Requirements
- Driver Qualifications (Part 391 DQ Personnel Files)
- Medical Examiners Certificates
- CDL and Driver Credentialing
- Hours of Service / ELD’s Update
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulations
- Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Roadside Inspections Post-COVID
Presenters from FMCSA NJ Division:
Chris Rotondo, Lawrence Higgins, Patricia Lees, Matt Golden and Mariana Greco.
Date: September 21, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM
Cost: FREE to Members in Good Standing
A link to join the virtual session will be sent prior to the session start date.