Wednesday, October 6th
- Annual Golf Outing to benefit our Scholarship Program at the beautiful Atlantic City Country Club. Always a great day and it benefits our Scholarship Program. This year we are back at the beautiful Atlantic City Country Club (fee to play). 8:00 AM breakfast, 9:00 AM Tee-Time
- In the evening, we host a fun Meet & Mingle/GNJMA 40th Anniversary Celebration. Get your networking on! This event is sponsored by our host Resorts Casino and Hotel (6:30-10:00 PM in the Atlantic Ballroom).
Thursday, October 7th
- Mini-Marketplace: The event will take place in the same room as the Annual Association Member Meeting, the Atlantic Ballroom. Mini-Marketplace opens at 10:00 AM and resumes at 12:30 PM.
- Annual Association Member Meeting & Brunch: The agenda will include Association updates, Assemblyman Daniel Benson, Chair of Transportation and NJ Assemblyman/Transportation & Independent Authorities Chairman will address our members, we will honor this year's Scholarship Program award recipients and present the Motorcoach Professional Awards, plus keynote Speaker Steve Gilliland will share a message of hope and resiliency: Moving Forward with Purpose. (10:30 AM Annual Meeting opens in the Atlantic Ballroom).
- Group Leader Marketplace & Appreciation Day: this event will host Group Leaders looking to book trips and tours to destinations for 2022 and beyond. (12:30-3:00 PM in the Ocean Ballroom).
READY TO REGISTER? Registration is now closed.
Special hotel rates are now closed